Saturday, December 12, 2009

Take 2 - ABC's

It's hard to take a video of Kylee doing anything, because she sees the camera and says "Cheese". So here's take 2 of her singing her ABC's.

7 comments:

Anonimus said...

That's pretty good. You gotta love the Kylee "Cheeeeese". I especially like the seizure she has at the end of the song!!!

anonimus said...

You don't know who I am. I'm anonymus!! C'mon man.

Terra said...

Sorry- Kylee had a siezure and deleted all the comments.

Terra said...

I hope you have a "siezure" Mr. Anonimus.

Un-nown said...

I agree with Mr. Anonimus. Mr. Anonimus has the wisdom of a bear.

CristaB said...

I think I'm a little lost....

Terra said...

Don't be. It's called Andy and Mr. Anonimus, (don't we just WISH we knew who he was?) writing comments back and forth, but then Andy deleted 3-4 of the comments in between, so it no longer makes sense. He needs to learn...NO DELETING. What's said is said. Period!